Monday, September 1, 2008

Horseback Ride

Kylee and Mom were able to go on an hour long horse trail ride. We had won the tickets at the school's silent auction back in May during the school carnival, through Horse Play Horse Rentals. It was so much fun for Kylee and I to do this. We were the only two who signed up for this specific ride, so it was really nice to have some one on one attention! Kylee just loves horses and she had the best hour ever! I, on the other hand, was sore when I got off - that cheerleading in high school and college has messed up my back and again I am feeling old. We got to feed the horses carrots when we got back. Kylee would love to be able to take horse riding lessons one day. But, we are too busy with soccer this season, so she will have to wait and see what the future holds.

1 comments:

Kevin and Rachel Weyand said...

i know what you mean, eden would love to take lessons too! there just isn't enough time though! however, what a great mom/daughter day you had!
love,
rachel