Sunday, March 1, 2009

Kids New Rooms!




The kids have each had their rooms in the same decor since they were 2 and out of their nursery room with the cribs. So, they really had no choice in what the rooms looked like being so young. Well, 8 & 6 years later, they finally got to pick the decor. As you can see, Shane picked a camouflage room & Kylee picked a horse room.

For Shane's room I did paint the camouflage on 2 walls with the other 2 walls the solid brown color. We added the big tank mural, and then used some "sticker" type military decals throughout. Kylee's room has the cute horse mural, with some "sticker" type horse decals throughout. The kids absolutely love their new rooms! It's so much fun.

2 comments:

The Boys said...

The rooms look awesome! I still remember seeing Shane's right after you did it. You are so good at the decorating and painting!

ONeener said...

You're so creative, Jen! The rooms look really cool, and I'm sure the kids love the new decor!