Saturday, July 18, 2009

Wedding Day ~ Really??

My niece Mattie, had a wedding for her American Girl doll Samantha & Woody (from Toy Story). She had this day planned out with every detail - ceremony with pastor, bridesmaid & best man, photographer, kiss, first dance, toast, cake, and even a "Just Married" vehicle waiting. She is so creative and I think my sister is amazing for letting Mattie her be so creative. This is one day we will never forget. And, when Mattie gets older, she will really understand how amazing this was and what a great family and friends she has to let her have this special, crazy experience! We love you Mattie and all your imagination!


During the "Ceremony" - exchanging of the "flowers"
The Kiss
KendraLee made Woody's tux & I sewed Samantha's wedding dress
(Mattie got the pattern & cut out the material)

The Guests
(this reminds me of a picture I have when I was about the same age with my friends an the cabbage patch kids we all had at a party)
The Toast
Just Married ~ with cans behind the burly

0 comments: