Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

On Wednesday night, we had a chili dinner with Jen's side of the family (the Croxen clan) since Jen's sisters were not going to be in town for Thanksgiving day. It was nice to hang out before the big day.

Then, on Thursday we celebrated with Scott's family - Jen's dad & Janet joined us there too. The kids had fun playing Monopoly before dinner, then they played Domino's after. We all had a great time hanging out and enjoying each others company.

We have so much to be thankful for - we have been so blessed with wonderful family and amazing friends!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it Jen! That is so funny that you did a Thanksgiving post, because I was going to tease you that I wanted to see your Thanksgiving pic's, since you haven't posted in a while!!! Looks like you had fun! I love the new blog border too. So cute!!!