Saturday, November 13, 2010

Happy Birthday Mom!

Today we celebrated Mom's Birthday - she would have been 67 years old. She is always in our hearts, on our minds, and a part of us! Happy Birthday Mom! We love you and miss you so much!
Baby Martha Lee Hill (Croxen)
My mom & Grandpa Howard Hill skating in IL (below)
I am also thinking of my Grandpa who went to heaven 8 years ago today.
He was such an inspiration and loving man. Miss you too Grandpa!
I absolutely LOVE this picture of my Grandparents dancing in our kitchen on one of their many CA visits! Such a sweet couple, I love you Grandma & Grandpa!
Mom's Birthday, 1984 ~ love the 80's looks!
Jen, Mom & Nik
These 2 amazing people are so precious to me, and I feel so honored to be a part of their legacy. They brought us up with so much love and were the most caring individuals. I will always treasure every moment I had with them! I love you Mom & Grandpa!

0 comments: