Kylee & I went out to Illinois in March (just the girls, we left the boys at home, hehe). I wanted to go out to visit family, but also wanted to look through some old pics of the family and of my mom. So, we packed my scanner and laptop, and headed out to Illinois! I had so much fun sitting with my Grandma, looking through pictures, and hearing stories about her and Grandpa, my mom, and all the family. It was a very special time for me, and Grandma really enjoyed it too. My cousin Missy took Kylee most of the weekend, and she really spoiled her! Kylee loved her dog Snowcone, and had a blast hanging out with Missy all weekend. It was cold for this California girl (not freezing though), and we spent most of our time indoors, going out to eat, and scanning, scanning, scanning pictures. I got lucky and was there while my Aunt Amanda came for a visit, and also got to see my cousin Katie with her girls as they were passing through. It was a very nice weekend.
Thursday, March 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment