Saturday, April 3, 2010

House for Sale??

Well, crazy story here.....We were in the process of planning an add-on this summer and putting in a pool. As we were just about ready to submit plans to the city, our plans changed drastically! We decided to look at another area, where there is horse property and larger lots, in Yorba Linda (about 25 minutes from where we are now in West Garden Grove). So, after lots and lots of prayer and thought...we are officially moving! It's going to be so hard to leave all of our close friends we have here, but we won't be that far away and we will be back to visit. This will be Jen's first time ever moving a "house". I moved from the house I grew up in, 10 minutes away to the house Scott & I live in now! Most of you probably think, no big deal, it's just a move. But, for me it is a HUGE deal, scary, crazy, exciting, full of mixed emotions. But, we know it's God's plan for us and we are excited to see this all come together! We are moving the end of May. Hopefully I won't get too far behind on my posting - like I have been, but now you understand why :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh....how exciting, Jen!!!!!!!!